Cajas National Park
The Cajas National Park is located 30 km west of Cuenca, between an altitude of 3200mts. and 4450mts., it has more than 230 glacial lagoons and a unique landscape beauty in the world, discover its charm and learn about its flora and fauna on our tours.
- 08:30am: The guide will pick you up from your hotel to travel to Cajas National Park.
- 09:30am: You will walk around 1 hour and half in the middle part of the park around Toreadora area (3950mts.)
- 11:30am: Finally, you can visit Tres Cruces Viewpoint(4160mts.), you can see part of the park from above or a holy area for residents in the Garden of the Virgin of Cajas
- 13:00pm: Dropp off in Cuenca and end of the tour.
- 06:30am: The guide will pick you up from your hotel to travel to Cajas National Park.
- 07:15am: You will walk around 1 hour on a rocky trail where you will register around 10 species of birds, then you will walk part of the trail in Llaviuco Lake to register 10 more species of birds.
- 11:00am: The guide wiil take you to the middle part of the park, where you will register around 15 mores species of birds, including some endemic birds.
- 13:30pm: Lunch.
- 14:30pm: Dropp off in Cuenca and end of the tour.